Breathtaking Views And Thrilling Slopes On Telluride Mountain
Escape the ordinary in the historic community of Telluride, located just minutes from The Peaks. This quaint 19th-century mining town has truly earned its status as a world-class destination - by offering the ideal blend of Victorian charm, awe-inspiring natural beauty, and pulse-racing skiing. Lose yourself in sparkling scenery. Leave the stress of the world behind as you soar down powdery slopes. Discover a wonderland where you can be one with nature. Explore the unique setting of Telluride Mountain, nestled in a breathtaking location:
- Just a gondola ride away from The Peaks Resort
- Just over six miles from Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 65 miles south of Montrose Regional Airport
- 125 miles northeast of Durango
- 127 miles southeast of Grand Junction
Distinctive Features At Nearby Telluride Ski Resort
Telluride Ski Resort beckons skiers of all levels. Experience this well-known winter haven - just a short gondola ride away from our resort. Let us be your gateway to its soaring peaks. Take full advantage of the area's 309 inches of annual snowfall, and immerse yourself in 1,700 acres of ski-friendly terrain. Discover the true splendor of Telluride Ski Resort, with signature features that include:
- 1,700 skiable acres, with a 19-mile network of Nordic trails and the 4.6-mile Galloping Goose, our longest run
- 84 total ski trails, including 24% beginner, 38% intermediate, and 38% advanced / expert
- Soaring elevations, including 12,260-foot Gold Hill Summit, 11,975-foot Lift 6 Summit, 9,540-foot Station Mountain Village, 9,160-foot Big Billie's, 8,725-foot Coonskin Base, and a 3,530-foot vertical drop
- 16 total lifts, including two high-speed gondolas, seven high-speed quads, two triples, two doubles, two surface lifts, and one Magic Carpet for beginners, capable of transporting 21,186 skiers per hour
- 55 ski-in / ski-out restaurants, providing a wealth of choices to satisfy your appetite
here for Onsite Recreation & Winter Activities at
our own Colorado Skiing Resort.
Click here to learn about shipping your baggage to the resort via High Country Shipping.
Click here for our Telluride Colorado Vacation Packages & Specials.